Mindful of our familial and professional responsibilities, as ministers of the Heartland District UUMA, we covenant to:
- Engage in theological and practical reflection through dialogue, study and openness to the prophetic voice
- Respect the diversity that is present in our total membership and the larger community which we serve
- Affirm and promote the UU purposes and Principles which guide the larger UU Association
- Minister to each other and our called communities in love and truth
- Worship together in ways that reflect our diverse callings and beliefs
- Follow the UUMA Code of Professional Practice and honor the principles of confidentiality and the calling of ministry.
- Levy and pay annual dues.
- Share the responsibilities of chapter leadership.
- Attend regularly scheduled chapter and regional meetings and special called meetings, as well as ministerial and congregational rites of passage.